Sunday 16 May 2010

Effects of brands on people

We interviewed about effects of brands on people with our group members Derya and Tuğba. Derya and Tuğba are ill conditioned person in our group. They said interesting things.

How much important is brand name important when buy a something?

I have Nike conditioning two years ago. All of my clothes were Nike. My friends called me "walking Nike store". It's a gradual change but I got rid of my conditioning. I focused on Nike although I also searched for brands but unfortunately brand name is still important for me. I know that brand name isn't important for clothes. Derya

My conditioning is related to shoes, watches and eyeglasses. I prefer to brand name because if it has a problem I can find authority. I haven't got conditioning on clothes such as t-shirt, pants. If İt isn't important whether it is brand or not for me. Tuğba

No comments:

Post a Comment